Baby Shower Gift Ideas: Complete Baby Hampers
IIf you are still racking your brains or prowling the internet for great baby shower gift ideas, then this post may just help you out. One of the best gifts that you can bring to a baby shower is a complete baby gift basket or hamper. This gift contains a myriad of things that the baby and the parents will definitely love and appreciate.
When putting together a gift basket, consider including the following items:
- Baby Bath Towels – Baby bath towels are one of the most popular baby shower gifts mainly because of their usefulness during the baby’s younger years – in fact, good quality baby bath towels can be used well into the baby’s toddler and even childhood years. If you want to make your baby bath towel more special, consider having them personalised with the baby’s name. You may also consider getting a hooded bath towel as opposed to the normal baby bath towel.
- Baby Clothes – Baby clothes are equally just as popular as the above item, and will be used by the baby for a long time. Aside from buying matching shirts and pants, you should also think about getting baby clothes made of organic cotton because these materials are safe for babies’ skin and reduces the chance of rashes occurring.
- Stuffed Toys – One item that should not be missing on your baby gift basket is a cute and cuddly stuffed toy. There are many different kinds of stuffed toys available, from teddy bears to monkeys and other animals. These teddy bears can also be personalised with the baby’s name if you choose to have to.
- Baby Wash Products – To complete the baby’s bath time products, do include some baby wash products along in the baby gift basket. Make sure though that the bath products you choose are free from harsh chemicals as these can have negative effects on the baby’s skin and well-being.
- Chocolates – Babies are too young for chocolates, but these are not for them – rather, they’re for the parents and especially the mother-to-be who must be feeling pretty overwhelmed by the pregnancy. Chocolates can greatly help improve their mood and give them something nice and sweet to indulge in while relaxing.
There are certainly many more things that you can throw in a baby gift hamper, but the ones mentioned above are some of the most commonly included items in an extravagant baby baskets. That doesn’t mean though that you need to spend a ton of dollars just to come up with such a gift basket. If you are looking for a complete and luxurious but affordable baby gift basket to gift the expecting mom and dad, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1300 727 368 or send us a message through our contact page.